SECRETARY OF STATE ANNUAL REGULATORY AGENDA
December 1, 2004
Pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-1021.02, the Office of the Secretary of State provides the
following agenda for rulemaking activity.
§ 41-1021.02. State agencies; annual regulatory agenda
A. On or before December 1 of each year, each agency, except for a self-supporting regulatory board as defined in section 41-1092, shall prepare and make available to the public the regulatory agenda that the agency expects to follow during the next calendar year.
B. The regulatory agenda shall include all of the following:
1. A notice of docket openings.
2. A notice of any proposed rule making, including potential sources of federal funding for each proposed rule making.
3. A review of existing rules.
4. A notice of final rulemaking.
C. The regulatory agenda shall also provide for the following information:
1. Any rule making terminated during the current calendar year.
2. Any privatization option and nontraditional regulatory approach being considered by the agency.
D. This section does not prohibit an agency from undertaking any rule making action even if that action has not been included in the agency’s annual regulatory agenda.
Added by Laws 2002, Ch. 334, § 3, effective August 22, 2002.
1. Docket Openings for 2005: None expected.
2. Proposed Rulemaking for 2005: None expected.
3. Review of Existing Rules: None expected, unless necessitated by legislative changes to the APA or changes to 1 A.A.C. 6, the rules of the Governor’s Regulatory Review Council.
4. Final Rulemaking and Termination of Rulemaking: None expected.
7/1/2005 R05-266 02 A.A.C. 12 Office of the Secretary of State - Notice of Docket Opening
Register Date 7/22/2005 Issue 30 page 2743
R05-403 02 A.A.C. 12 Office of the Secretary of State - Notice of Proposed
Register Date 10/28/2005 Issue 44 page 4183