Register/Update to Vote
You should update your voter registration by the deadline if any of the following apply:
- You recently moved to a new address
- Your name has been legally changed
- You would like to change your political party affiliation
After you have successfully updated your information, you will receive a new voter registration card in the mail from your County Recorder’s office within 4-6 weeks. You can also find information about your voter registration by logging into my.arizona.vote.
If you have an Arizona Driver’s License and/or an Arizona non-operating identification card issued by the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) you may register to vote through ServiceArizona EZ Voter Registration.
- Log on to www.ServiceArizona.com
- Select your language preference, then click “Begin/Update Voter Registration”
- Verify your voter eligibility
- Enter your information in the required fields
- Verify address information
- Select your party preference
- Respond to the question about the Active Early Voting List (AEVL)
- Respond to the question about the Publicity Pamphlet
- Review your information and if everything is accurate click “Register to Vote”
- Keep the confirmation page as your voter registration receipt
If you need assistance, please follow the step-by-step instructions in the ServiceArizona FAQ Guide here:
If you are having trouble logging in to the ServiceArizona website, you can print a [Voter Registration Form] and fill it in with your information. After you finish, mail your completed form to your County Recorder’s office.
Register/Update by Mail
Voter registration forms are available online, or you can request that a voter registration form be mailed to you from your County Recorder. After completing the form, mail it to your County Recorder’s office.
You may visit your local County Recorder’s Office and fill out a voter registration form in-person.